Soil Born Farms - Intermediate Herbalist Course: Part A
- Date: 03/04/2018 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Soil Born Farms American River Ranch
2140 Chase Drive
Rancho Cordova, California 95670
Intermediate Herbalist Course: Part A with Rev. Candis Cantin, Integrative Herbalist, Counselor & Teacher
This course is for those who have completed Candis’ Beginners Program or its equivalent with another school or teacher.*
The intermediate curriculum continues to explore Ayurvedic and Chinese healing systems in greater depth and will cover the following topics:
- Digestive problems (such as GERD, IBS and other inflammatory conditions of the digestive tract)
- Diabetes Type II: Prevention and Control
- Nervous Debility and Exhaustion and How to Rebuild Vitality
- Tongue Diagnosis
- Plant ID and Medicine Preparations
- Harvesting Herbs (leaves, roots, berries, bark)
Sundays, 10am – 4:30pm
March 4, April 8, May 6, June 3, July 8, August 5
All Classes will be held at Soil Born Farms American River Ranch except for the May 6 session, which will be held at EverGreen Herb Garden outside of Placerville.
*A prerequisite for this course is completion of Candis' Beginners Program or its equivalent with another school or teacher. If you are a new student with Candis, please contact her at email@example.com to schedule a phone interview to determine if you are qualified to take this course.
Price: $695. Payment plan option is available. For more information and to register, visit the Soil Born Farms website or call (916) 363-9685 ext. 1019.