The Facilities Division strives to provide a safe, healthy and productive working environment and ensure all facilities and their operations comply with current laws and regulations. Facilities is responsible for all electrical, mechanical, structural, construction, construction management, Tenant Improvements, landscape maintenance, custodial and related repairs and maintenance to all City facilities.
|Hours||Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Address||2729 Prospect Park Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
The Facilities Manager has been appointed as the Emergency Operation Coordinator representing the City of Rancho Cordova. City Hall also serves a fully operational Emergency Operations Center (EOC) which can be activated to support on-scene response during an escalating incident or disaster. For more information on emergency response, please visit Sacramento County of Emergency Services website. http://www.sacoes.org.
The All-America City of Rancho Cordova is committed to sustainability and strives to be a leader for the community. The City proactively implements policies and programs to improve the quality of life for residents and reduce our impact on the environment while balancing our budget.
Being a leader, the City has received LEED Certification for City Hall and the newly renovated Police Facility which was just awarded LEED Gold CI in January 2013. We obtained the Energy Star Award in 2010 for excellence in energy efficiency and earned the Sacramento Sustainable Business Award multiple times.
This fiscal year we have completed the following eco-friendly building improvements:
- Replaced all parking lot lighting with Induction bulbs - The ROI was a little over 5 years, but we estimate a 60% annual KWH savings for the parking lot lights.
- Installed Smart Clocks on Sprinklers that adjust run times based on current and future weather conditions to reduce water consumption. We estimated a ROI of 4 years and 25% annual savings.
- Scaled back schedules for building equipment and increased occupancy set points to reduce our energy consumption in our already efficient building.
The Facilities Department coordinates and manages all community room rental space on City properties and supports external City sponsored community events. For more information regarding room rentals for events and meetings please click here.
Current Bid Solicitations
Please see below.
2018 Qualified Contractors List - Informal Bidders List
- Department:Public Works
- Start Date:10/02/2017 2:00 PM
- Close Date:12/15/2017 5:00 PM
2018 Qualified Contractors List - Informal Bidding List
The City of Rancho Cordova is subject to the California Uniform Construction Cost Accounting Commission (CUCCAC) Procedures. The City of Rancho Cordova is inviting all licensed contractors to submit information for inclusion on the City’s list of qualified bidders for the 2018 calendar year. The questionnaire can be downloaded from CIPlist.com. Please send your completed questionnaire by:
(1) Mail: City of Rancho Cordova, Public Works Department, RE: 2018 Qualified Contractor’s List, 2729 Prospect Park Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
(2) Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please return to the City by December 15, 2017 by 5 p.m. For more information, please contact: Megan Siren at 916.851.8700