1. Download and complete the Volunteer Application.
2. Submit application to Volunteer Coordinator at the following:
City of Rancho Cordova
Attn: Volunteer Coordinator
2729 Prospect Park Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Fax: (916) 851-8755
- Once an application is received, the Volunteer Coordinator will review and contact you directly (please list the best contact number or method to reach you on your application).
- Interview scheduled by the Volunteer Coordinator to meet with you and find a volunteer opportunity that best fits and meets your interest.
- Orientation and training available to everyone.
Be Part of an Excellent Team!
Seeking Community Service Hours for School?
There are several community service project opportunities available for ages 16 and up.
Please contact Lorianne Ulm at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information