Our Measure H Meeting Team is posting pictures and meeting notes from each individual meeting. Please find time to attend a meeting and give your input.
Cordova Meadows Elementary
2550 La Loma Drive
March 3, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Cordova Meadows is the third meeting in a series of 16. Our largest citizen turnout yet!! The ideas are great, the engagement is awesome, and people attending really show how much they care about their community.
Summary of Meeting notes: (Get a complete copy of notes below)
• Place making: conference center, community center, library, fairgrounds
• Pedestrian improvement
• Retail, mall
• Events and signage communicating events
• Concerts, outdoor amphitheaters
• Park improvements/fair grounds
• Community center/library
• Preserve Rancho Cordova history
• Nature education, parkway
• Movie theater
• Folsom Boulevard/downtown
• Public transit/transportation, regional and connection to commuter trains
• Smart growth
Complete 3-3-15 Cordova Meadows Elementary Town Hall Meeting Notes