Our Measure H Meeting Team is posting pictures and meeting notes from each individual meeting. Please find time to attend a meeting and give your input.
Peter J. Shields Elementary
10434 Georgetown Drive
March 17, 6 – 7:30 p.m..
Peter J. Shields Elementary was the seventh meeting in a series of 16. Great turnout with almost 50 residents in attendance. Wonderful ideas and great sharing filled the meeting. Thank you to all that attended!!!
Summary of Meeting notes: (Get a complete copy of notes below)
• Entertainment center
• Sports facilities and multi-use fields
• Retail: malls, restaurants
• Safety: Folsom Boulevard and at schools
• Fiber optics in city
• Improve parks: Hagan in particular
• Teen center and activities
• Emphasis on new performing arts center
• Senior center and activities
• Additional police
• After hours phone calls for emergencies and police non-emergency
• Street lights
• Public transit: more, safety at RT
• Abandoned buildings/homes
• Entertainment: bowling, theater, movies
• Water conservation