Our Measure H Meeting Team is posting pictures and meeting notes from each individual meeting. Please find time to attend a meeting and give your input.
Riverview STEM Academy
10700 Ambassador Drive
March 18, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
Riverview STEM Academy is the eighth meeting in a series of 16. Everyone continues to come up with good comments and ideas. If you have not attended a meeting, please look at the schedules and try to come and voice your thoughts and ideas.
Summary of Meeting notes: (Get a complete copy of notes below)
• Progressive code enforcement: apartments and residential
• Safety around schools, jaywalking/speeding
• Street paving/streetlights/sidewalks/speed bumps
• Folsom Boulevard improvements
• American River Parkway: access/enhancements
• Litter: Garbage cans throughout city, clean up around school, volunteer corp to clean up community
• RT/Light rail station: expansion, safety, cleanliness
• Community center
• Economic development: fill store fronts, grocery stores
• More police presence - crime, drugs, homeless camps