Use the links below to download Planning Department application forms and informational handouts. Please call Planning at (916) 851-8750 if you have questions, or use our department directory to request information from a planner.
- Zoning Verification Letter Form
- Temporary Use Permit (TUP) Applications
- Administrative Entitlement Application
- Application for Administrative Use Permit, Adjustment, or Letter of Public Convenience & Necessity.
- Boundary Line Adjustment Application
- Reasonable Accommodation Application
- Variance Application
- Discretionary Entitlement Application
- Application for General Plan Amendment, Specific Plan Amendment, Tentative Parcel Map, Tentative Subdivision Map, Rezone, Design Review, Minor Design Review, Conditional Use Permit, or Unified Sign Program.
- Environmental Questionnaire
- Required along with an application submittal of a Letter of Public Convenience & Necessity or any Discretionary Entitlement Application.
The Planning Department is pleased to now offer our customers the option of online plan review, please click here for more information.