Use the links below to download Planning Department application forms and informational handouts. Please call Planning at (916) 851-8750 if you have questions, or use our department directory to request information from a planner.
- Temporary Use Permit Application
- Required for temporary signage, temporary events, etc.
- Administrative Entitlement Application
- Application for Boundary Line Adjustment, Letter of Public Convenience & Necessity or Administrative Use Permit.
- Discretionary Entitlement Application
- Application for General Plan Amendment, Design Review, Minor Design Review, Limited Use Permit, Specific Plan Amendment, Rezone, Tentative Tract Map, Tentative Parcel Map, Conditional Use Permit, Variance, or Tentative Subdivision Map.
- Environmental Questionnaire
- Required along with an application submittal of a Letter of Public Convenience & Necessity or any Discretionary Entitlement Application.
The Planning Department is pleased to now offer our customers the option of online plan review, please click here for more information.