The 10th Annual City of Rancho Cordova Community PRIDE Scholarship has returned!
City of Rancho Cordova employees are committed to both promoting involvement in our community and providing opportunities for our youth to continue to explore higher levels of education. The Community PRIDE Scholarship award was developed by City employees who honor the belief in serving our community. The fund awards a $500 scholarship to a 2018 graduating high school senior living in the Rancho Cordova City boundaries who demonstrates pride in their community, volunteering efforts, and their ambition to succeed.
- Be a 2018 graduating high school senior residing in the City of Rancho Cordova boundaries.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA and provide a copy of your transcript.
- Must be accepted or registered with an accredited college, university, vocational or technical school; provide proof of enrollment.
- Provide one letter of recommendation from community leaders, teachers, and/or employers.
- Write an essay that is no more than 700 words that demonstrates the attributes of good citizenship and service in school and the Rancho Cordova community; also include future academic plans.
- Applications must be postmarked, delivered or emailed to City Hall before 5:00 p.m. on April 6, 2018.