This page is intended to help guide customers to information on various permits provided by the City of Rancho Cordova and partner agencies (Sacramento County, Metro Fire, etc.) Permits are categorized by City departments below, and more information is available by clicking on the hyperlinks.
For further assistance or any general questions about the permit process:
- Call (916) 851-8700
- Email email@example.com
- Attend a Development Services Team meeting, held every Tuesday at 10am
- Residential Projects - Additions and remodels, water heater installations, pools and spas and new production homes.
- Commercial Projects - Tenant improvements
- Sign Permits - Permanent sign structures
- Demolition Permits
Public Works Department
- Encroachment Permits - Trenching, sidewalk repair and driveways.
- Transportation Permits - Oversized/overweight loads on city streets.
- Street Use Permits - Non-construction purposes
- Tree Permit - Permission to remove protected trees on private or public property
- Link to Development Services and Permitting
Planning and Entitlement Applications
- Conditional Use Permits (CUP)
- Temporary Use Permits - Temporary banners and signs, special events, sales trailers for new homes and temporary structures.
- Limited Use Permits
- Hen Ordinance Permit Application
- Link to Planning Application Forms and Handouts
Other Permits and Outside Agencies
- Business Licenses
- Sacramento County
- Fire Permits
- Alarm Permits
- EMD Environmental Management
- Sacramento Metropolitan Air Quality Management District
- Sacramento Area Sewer District
- Sacramento County Department of Water Resources - Drainage & Water Supply