The City of Rancho Cordova is collaborating with the National League of Cities on a program that offers savings on prescription drugs to those without health insurance or who have prescriptions not covered by insurance.
The discount card is free to all, regardless of age, income, or existing health insurance. By using the card, you may save an average of 20% off the regular retail price of prescription drugs at participating pharmacies. A list of participating pharmacies can be obtained at www.caremark.com/nlc.
The discount cards are available at eight Rancho Cordova locations:
- Rancho Cordova City Hall, 2729 Prospect Park Drive
- Rancho Cordova Chamber of Commerce, 2729 Prospect Park Drive, Suite 117
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Center, 2880 Gold Tailings Court
- Rancho Cordova Police Station, 2897 Kilgore Road
- Rancho Cordova Branch Library, 9845 Folsom Boulevard
- Cordova Recreation and Park District, 2729 Prospect Park Drive, Suite 230
- Neil Orchard Senior Activities Center, 3480 Routier Road
For additional information, please call (916) 851-8700.