Come get a fresh take on recreation in Rancho Cordova! Click here for the Rancho Cordova Visitors Guide.
Here are 20 great things to do in or near Rancho Cordova. The choice is yours!
- Visit the Sacramento Children’s Museum in Rancho Cordova (2701 Prospect Park Drive, http://www.sackids.org/.)
- Take a bike ride or hike on the American River Parkway trail, or spend a leisurely afternoon fishing on the river (access available at River Bend Park, Folsom Boulevard and Rod Beaudry Drive).
- Splash around in one of three water parks: White Rock Splash Park (10488 White Rock Road), Village Green Splash Park (3141 Bridgeway Drive), and Stone Creek Splash Park (3625 Spoto Drive) open through Labor Day (http://www.crpd.com/).
- Climb a mountain at Granite Arch (11335 Folsom Boulevard #G, http://www.granitearch.com/).
- Target shoot at the Cordova Shooting Center (11551 Douglas Road, http://www.cordovashootingcenter.com/).
- Spend time on the green at the Mather Golf Course (4103 Zinfandel Drive, http://www.playmather.com/).
- Sail around Lake Natoma or enjoy a picnic along the water at the Aquatic Center (1901 Hazel Avenue, http://www.sacstateaquaticcenter.com/).
- Play racquetball or try the skate park at the Mather Sports Center (3755 Schriever Avenue, http://www.crpd.com/).
- Drive a racecar at K1 Speed (3130 Bradshaw Road, http://www.k1speed.com/).
- Hop up and down at Bounce U (11280 Sanders Drive Unit A, http://www.bounceu.com/).
- Lace up skates and roll around at The Rink (2900 Bradshaw Road, http://www.therinksacramento.com/).
- Enjoy the great outdoors at Hagan Park featuring a petting barn, fishing pond, and steam trains (2197 Chase Drive, http://www.crpd.com/).
- Explore the educational town of Safetyville USA (3909 Bradshaw Road, http://www.safetycenter.org/safetyville/).
- Grab popcorn and enjoy the show at the drive in theater (9616 Oates Drive, http://www.westwinddi.com/).
- Jump at Sky High Sports (11327 Folsom Boulevard, http://sacramento.jumpskyhigh.com/).
- Swim at Lincoln Village Pool open through Labor Day (3480 Routier Road, http://www.crpd.com/).
- Play a round of glow-in-the-dark Monster Mini Golf (12401 Folsom Boulevard, http://www.nimbuswinery.com/.)
- Spend a day on the ranch at Soil Born Farms offering children’s cooking classes, family friendly activities, and Farm Stands every Saturday (2140 Chase Drive, http://soilborn.org/).
- Spend play time at over 15 Rancho Cordova parks (http://www.crpd.com/).
- Visit an exhibit of fine art throughout the year at Rancho Cordova City Hall (2729 Prospect Park Drive, http://www.cordovacouncil.org/.)
Please contact companies and agencies for hours of operation.