Get Moving with the Mayor, Rancho Cordova! Mayor Donald Terry will be working out this year with various groups in the city – seniors, teens, kids, residents, businesses, and City of Rancho Cordova employees – doing everything from bike riding to yoga. This initiative is a way to encourage people to exercise, as well as to meet people in our community and talk about what’s new in the city.
Mayor Terry will be participating in these events:
- Friday, March 10: Bike Smart Smoothie Party
- Thursday, March 16: A.M. Winn Elementary Walk-a-Thon
- Thursday, April 6: Sunrise Elementary Fun Run Day
- Saturday, April 8: Cordova Meadows and Cordova Gardens Tree Planting Event
- Wednesday, April 12: Workout at the Rancho Cordova Police Department
- Sunday, May 7: Great Scott Bike and Walk Event
- Saturday, May 13: iFest International Festival
- Friday, June 2: Moonlight Movies
- Friday, August 4: Friday Night Concerts
- Friday, September 29: Rancho Cordova Chamber Golf Tournament
Check back for details and additional events coming soon.
Moving with the Mayor Coverage
Friday, March 10: Bike Smart Smoothie Party