Welcome to the City of Rancho Cordova's events calendar!
Submitting an event online?The City of Rancho Cordova events calendar is available to promote events taking place within the city limits, in addition to City-sponsored and City partner-sponsored events taking place outside the city limits. Please provide the City with your content at least three weeks prior to the event or deadline. We reserve the right not to post events or information that may be deemed as inappropriate or irrelevant to the Rancho Cordova community.
Create, Market, Sell Workshop in Rancho Cordova: Marketing M.A.G.I.C.
- Date: 02/06/2019 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: The Mills Station Arts and Culture Center (The MACC)
10191 Mills Station Road
Rancho Cordova, California 95670
- Introduction: The Mills Station Arts and Culture Center (The MACC) in Rancho Cordova is hosting a three-part workshop, covering the basic concepts of marketing and how to use the internet to achieve your goals.
Return to full list >>
During this three part workshop, you will learn the basic concepts of marketing and how to use the internet to achieve your goals. This class will cover the secrets of Marketing M.A.G.I.C. Learn more
The first piece of the marketing puzzle is you, the Artist, and the work you create. Chances are you are really good at what you do and you love doing it. That is true for any successful artisan or entrepreneur. In order to connect to your target market, you need to understand the principles of marketing. At this first session we will cover:
- What are your goals as an artist? (You can’t achieve what you don’t define.)
- The M.A.G.I.C. Marketing formula and it will positively impact all your marketing efforts
- How to develop and manifest your Brand as an artist. What’s your Story?
- What your buyer is looking for and what will motivate them to act. What’s their WIIFM (What's In It For Me)?
- The ROI Factor: For your Return-On-Investment, what is the bridge between price point and sale?
$10 for a workshop/$25 for RC Arts members
This event takes place in the City of Rancho Cordova, which is part of the Sacramento region.