Welcome to the City of Rancho Cordova's events calendar!
Submitting an event online?The City of Rancho Cordova events calendar is available to promote events taking place within the city limits, in addition to City-sponsored and City partner-sponsored events taking place outside the city limits. Please provide the City with your content at least three weeks prior to the event or deadline. We reserve the right not to post events or information that may be deemed as inappropriate or irrelevant to the Rancho Cordova community.
Create, Market, Sell Workshop in Rancho Cordova: Hi-Touch Strategies
- Date: 02/13/2019 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: The Mills Station Arts and Culture Center (The MACC)
10191 Mills Station Road
Rancho Cordova, California 95670
- Introduction: The Mills Station Arts and Culture Center (The MACC) in Rancho Cordova is hosting a three-part workshop, covering the basic concepts of marketing and how to use the internet to achieve your goals.
Return to full list >>
During this three part workshop, you will learn the basic concepts of marketing and how to use the internet to achieve your goals. This class will cover Hi-Touch situations and how to implement the M.A.G.I.C. Marketing formula. Learn more
My mantra is to use “Hi-Tech Solutions with Hi-Touch Strategies for Hi-Five Results”. Since we defined your “Hi-Five Results” during Day 1, at this session we will cover Hi-Touch situations and how to implement the M.A.G.I.C. Marketing formula. This will include exhibits or trade shows as well as chance encounters.
- When should you be marketing yourself? (all the time!)
- What’s in a name? How your “job title” and titles of your creative pieces are factors in making connections
- How the layout of your booth will create that important first impression
- How to approach a potential buyer (do’s & dont's)
$10 for a workshop/$25 for RC Arts members
This event takes place in the City of Rancho Cordova, which is part of the Sacramento region.