View current and archived news about Rancho Cordova. Click here to contact the Communications and Public Affairs Department.
Help Stop the Spread of Coronavirus and Stay Informed
Despite this unusual time, Rancho Cordovans can come together to help stop the spread of coronavirus. Do this by maintaining your physical and social distance by at least six feet, do the five (wash your hands often, cough into your elbow, do not touch your face, keep a safe distance from others and stay home if you can) and perhaps most importantly: stay informed.
If you are looking for the most up-to-date information for Rancho Cordova residents and businesses, check out the city’s coronavirus webpage at CityofRanchoCordova.org/coronavirus. Designed to inform and inspire our residents and businesses during this uncommon time, and available in many languages, you’ll find:
• Information on city services
• Resources for residents and businesses
• Update letters from the City Manager
• Videos from the Mayor
• Information on federal, state, county and city orders
• An Open for Business list of restaurants, grocery stores and other businesses
• Activity ideas, including storytime videos from city staff
• Information for our students
• Family and community resources
• And more!
Want this information delivered directly to you? Subscribe to our newsletter at CityofRanchoCordova.org/ENews. And, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Nextdoor and LinkedIn.
If you have unique and inspiring ways Rancho Cordova residents and businesses are coming together during this time, we encourage you to share your stories on social media using the hashtag #RanchoCordovaInspires.