Welcome to the City of Rancho Cordova’s Housing Division!
Housed in the Community Development Department, the division administers community-oriented programs and projects, as well as overseeing the City’s annual entitlement allocation for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG).
- Community Development Block Grant
- Energy Conservation and Home Improvements
- Fair Housing
- Housing Element
- Sacramento Mortgage Credit Certificate
Housing Development Projects
- Mather Veterans Village (in development)
- Horizons at New Rancho (in development)
- Crossings at New Rancho - For more information please contact AWI Management at (916) 364-0220.
For more information about how you can get involved in any of these opportunities, please contact:
Phone: (916) 851-8757