The City of Rancho Cordova is studying an opportunity to build a new two-mile bicycle and pedestrian trail along Cordova Creek from the American River Parkway to the area near Ahlstrom Park. The study would explore the possibility for a new trail that would create connections for residents to safely walk and bike to schools, parks and other trails in our community. Click here to view a project map.
Where We’ve Been
- Conducted Field Walk of Project Area: March 2018
- Established Stakeholder Advisory Committee: May 2018
The Stakeholder Advisory Committee includes partners from public agencies and community groups that have expertise in active transportation or interest in the proposed project. The purpose of the committee is to gather input on project objectives and process, involve members in planning and promotion of other outreach activities, and solicit feedback on project deliverables. Click here to view the Stakeholder Advisory Committee List.
- Launched Online Community Survey: May 2018
- Community Open House at City Hall: May 30, 2018
- Draft Study of Plan: Tentatively scheduled to be released in early 2019
- Community Open House: Tentatively scheduled for early 2019
Sign Up for Project Updates
Do you want updates on the Cordova Creek to Trail Feasibility Study? Sign up for our email list by clicking here.