Watering Restrictions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Residents and businesses in Rancho Cordova are served by one of four different water providers: Sacramento County Water Agency, Golden State Water, California American Water, and City of Folsom Water District. Each of these providers are responsible for setting and enforcing watering restrictions. Current restrictions, conservation resources, and ways to report water waste are included in the table below. If you are unsure who your water provider is, refer to your utility billing statement or locate your provider using the map below.

Use this table to determine which watering restrictions apply to you.

Water Provider Water Restrictions To Report Water Waste Conservation Resources
Golden State Water Company Click here for restrictions. Click here to fill out a Water Waste Report. For 24-hour emergency or customer service, contact (800) 999-4033. Click here for conservation resources and rebates.
California American Water Click here for restrictions. Click here to Report Water Waste or call the Conservation Hotline at (916) 568-4201. If you need to report an emergency water main break, serious leak or other situation that requires immediate attention, please contact the customer service center at (888) 237-1333. Click here for conservation resources and rebates.
Sacramento County Water Agency
Click here for restrictions. Click here to fill out a Water Waste Report or call (916) 875-RAIN (875-7246). You can use this number to report flooding or a water related problem in your area. Click here for conservation resources and rebates.
City of Folsom Water District Click here for restrictions. Call (916) 355-7252 or send an email to waterconservation@folsom.ca.us. Click here for conservation resources and rebates.

Water Districts Map for Rancho Cordova