Our Measure H Meeting Team is posting pictures and meeting notes from each individual meeting. Please find time to attend a meeting and give your input.
Business Meeting - Casa Ramos Restaurant10717 White Rock Road
March 5, 8 – 9:30 a.m.
The Business meeting was an opportunity to hear the input from our wonderful businesses in Rancho Cordova.
Summary of Meeting notes: (Get a complete copy of notes below)
Business Community Input:
- Data and power infrastructure
- Fiber redundancy
- Redundant electric power needed
- Public safety
- More assets for entertainment – more places to go and things to do
- Develop a downtown
- A new library in Rancho Cordova
- Community gardens scattered throughout the City
- Expand CordoVan to link business centers
- More retail stores in Anatolia area
- Douglas Road expansion between Sunrise Boulevard and Zinfandel Drive
- Make Rancho Cordova second to none in technology
- Need big attractors for people to want to live and visit here
- Improve education
- Marketing program to tell the Rancho Cordova story and let people know what is going on in Rancho Cordova
- Better connection between youth centers and companies (public transportation)
- Jobs and employment centers for youth
- Bike connections needed such as trail on canal needs entrance to Anatolia area (not many connection points north of Jackson Highway)