Use the links below to download Planning Department application forms and informational handouts. Please call Planning at 916.851.8750 if you have questions, or use our department directory to request information from a planner.
- Zoning Verification Letter Form
- Zoning Certification Plan
- Sidewalk Vendor Permit
- Temporary Use Permit (TUP) Applications
- Administrative Entitlement Application
- Application for Administrative Use Permit, Adjustment, or Letter of Public Convenience & Necessity.
- Boundary Line Adjustment Application
- Reasonable Accommodation Application
- Variance Application
- Discretionary Entitlement Application
- Application for General Plan Amendment, Specific Plan Amendment, Tentative Parcel Map, Tentative Subdivision Map, Rezone, Design Review, Minor Design Review, Conditional Use Permit, or Unified Sign Program.
- Environmental Questionnaire
- Required along with an application submittal of a Letter of Public Convenience & Necessity or any Discretionary Entitlement Application.
- South Sacramento Habitat Conservation Plan (SSHCP) Permit Application