Encroachment Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Encroachment Permits
Permission to excavate, construct and/or otherwise encroach on City right-of-way for minor work; including trenching in street, sidewalk repair and new driveways. For additional information or questions, please contact Tameem Samimi at (916) 851-8905. 

Submittal requirements and commonly used forms: 
        • Encroachment Permit Application
        • Encroachment Bond Form
        • Street Trench Fee Ordinance

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer