Come enjoy recreation in Rancho Cordova! Click here for the Rancho Cordova Visitors Guide.
Here are 20 great things to do in or near Rancho Cordova. The choice is yours!
- Visit the Sacramento Children’s Museum in Rancho Cordova (2701 Prospect Park Drive, http://www.sackids.org/.)
- Take a bike ride or hike on the American River Parkway trail, or spend a leisurely afternoon fishing on the river (access available at River Bend Park, Folsom Boulevard and Rod Beaudry Drive).
- Splash around in one of three water parks: White Rock Splash Park (10488 White Rock Road), Village Green Splash Park (3141 Bridgeway Drive), and Stone Creek Splash Park (3625 Spoto Drive) open through Labor Day (http://www.crpd.com/).
- Climb a mountain at Granite Arch (11335 Folsom Boulevard #G, http://www.granitearch.com/).
- Target shoot at the Cordova Shooting Center (11551 Douglas Road, http://www.cordovashootingcenter.com/).
- Spend time on the green at the Mather Golf Course (4103 Zinfandel Drive, http://www.playmather.com/).
- Sail around Lake Natoma or enjoy a picnic along the water at the Aquatic Center (1901 Hazel Avenue, http://www.sacstateaquaticcenter.com/).
- Play racquetball or try the skate park at the Mather Sports Center (3755 Schriever Avenue, http://www.crpd.com/).
- Drive a racecar at K1 Speed (3130 Bradshaw Road, http://www.k1speed.com/).
- Hop up and down at Bounce U (11280 Sanders Drive Unit A, http://www.bounceu.com/).
- Lace up skates and roll around at The Rink (2900 Bradshaw Road, https://www.facebook.com/TheRinkSacramento/).
- Enjoy the great outdoors at Hagan Park featuring a petting barn, fishing pond, and steam trains (2197 Chase Drive, http://www.crpd.com/).
- Grab popcorn and enjoy the show at the drive in theater (9616 Oates Drive, http://www.westwinddi.com/).
- Jump at Sky High Sports (11327 Folsom Boulevard, http://sac.skyhighsports.com/).
- Swim at Lincoln Village Pool open through Labor Day (3480 Routier Road, http://www.crpd.com/).
- Play a round of glow-in-the-dark Monster Mini Golf (12401 Folsom Boulevard, http://www.nimbuswinery.com/.)
- Spend a day on the ranch at Soil Born Farms offering children’s cooking classes, family friendly activities, and Farm Stands every Saturday (2140 Chase Drive, http://soilborn.org/).
- Spend play time at over 15 Rancho Cordova parks (http://www.crpd.com/).
- Visit an exhibit of fine art throughout the year at Rancho Cordova City Hall (2729 Prospect Park Drive, http://www.cordovacouncil.org/) or the Mills Station Arts and Culture Center (10191 Mills Station Road, https://www.rcmacc.org/).
- Play a game of laser tag at Jas Laser Tag, the largest laser tag facility in the Sacramento area (9823 Old Winery Place, Suite 2, https://jastag.net/).
Please contact companies and agencies for hours of operation.