The City of Rancho Cordova recently conducted a Community Issues Survey to assess local recovery and relief needs in today’s challenging environment. Results show residents feel the City is on the right track with nearly 77% of respondents saying they are satisfied with the job the City is doing to provide services even amidst the global pandemic and an economic downturn.
Respondents identified the following local recovery and relief priorities:
- Keeping public areas healthy, safe and clean
- Repairing City streets and potholes
- Ensuring the City is prepared for any natural disaster or health emergency
- Supporting programs to attract new businesses and jobs to Rancho Cordova
- Helping address homeless issues
- Removing blight and revitalize vacant buildings along commercial corridors
For questions regarding survey methodology, contact Bryan Godbe of Godbe Research at (650) 288-3027.